Week #1: locked in bathroom?

My first week in Tenerife was full of everything. Everything - from amazing views till locking in bathroom...


I arrived in Tenerife at 13th of July the flight was very long (about 15 hours) but it was worth it. After arriving I were invited for dinner in Italian restaurant for very delicious pizza. The dinner was amazing! I was super surprised how many different people are here. On our table was people from 7 different countries (Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Poland, Greece, France, Lithuania) and it makes almost biggest impression for me.


2nd day of being here was incredible. We went in to party with Pearly Grey stuff girls and it was one more amazing night. We've got cocktails in 16th floor of Hard Rock Hotel after that we had very very good dinner and "the cherry on cake" was Vengaboys (yes, these who singing Boom boom I wan't you in my room) concert in VIP lounge. Everything was sooooo prefect that I still cannot believe that it's happening. 


And.... the first day in office. It starts with taking photos and posting. Sounds like nothing serious? Well, it is  very serious. Here I'm working with social media professionals who also helps me to grown up my personal branding. I'm very glad that I can work with Canary PR team because they know real importance of social media power for business.


My first week with Canary PR was more to explore the way how they working. On Tuesday I've been in training for one of them clients. It was interesting to see how it works. Also I made some videos and started to write blog! Speaking about my personal branding - I fixed my mistakes in social media platforms and now I'm on good way for that. Thank you John Beckley for advice and all information you gave for me!

And about bathroom... Yeah, it's happened for real... At my first day in office. I don't know how but I just locked myself in bathroom and when I realized that I'm locked I started to ask for some help in very polite way (Hey guys, maybe you can help me? I'm locked here.) and then security guy became my hero and with some other guys they broke the door. It was so funny for me and such a shame that I didn't had my phone because it would to be super good for Instagram story...


And the weekend after work was super good. On Friday the Canary PR team and some other friends were met for dinner. And after that starts big party till the morning! On Sunday I've visited Los Gigantes - it's small and very beautiful village with big rock. So weekend after party was quite lazy but not boring.


All in all - my first week was incredible and full of adventures. Thanks for everybody who are in my journey, guys, without you it wouldn't be so good!

Best wishes,
Brigita

P.S. the beginning of my adventure is here.

Comments