The beginning...

Sometimes you need just quit everything, refresh yourself and understand what you really want from life. That's happened for me - Brigita Kantautaite. I'm marketing manager from Lithuania. As a marketing manager I'm working for 3 years but before few months I understand that I need something more. That I have work for my self and do my own business. But with this kind of thoughts comes a lot of fear to begin. I'm very lucky because I find Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme which brought me to Tenerife.


In Tenerife I'm working with digital marketing & social media guru John Dale Beckley. He is working with companies in Canary Islands. I'm going to be part of Pearly Grey, Canary PR, Tenerife Magazine. Also John helps me to improve my personal branding and understand digital marketing.


Here I'll stay for two months and I believe that these two months going to be life changing experience for me and fabulous adventure. I'm very glad that I can work with very professional team - John Dale Beckley, Kate Michelle Conti and Simon Emilio Turkas

So, thanks for all people who helped me to come here.

See you in another post,
Brigita


Comments